Customer Service Statement
It is our intention to provide our customers including our centres, their staff and their learners, with the very best of service, support, advice and facilitation.
Below is a summary of our company commitments to our customers and which will be kept under regular review by the FIA in light of experience and feedback.
We will endeavour at all times to provide you (i.e. centres) with:
- User friendly and supportive application processes
- An assurance of quality in respect of our procedures and processes
- A turnaround of certificates from receipt of the results within 14 working days
- Centre training and standardisation events
- An assurance that our business is conducted in a professional manner at all times, and offering you best value for money
- Fair and competitive prices for all of our services which are outlined in our Fees and invoicing policy.
We will endeavour at all times to:
- Respond to all telephone and e-mail enquiries within 24 hours
- Ensure a respectful, friendly and supportive attitude at all times to our centres and learners in all our dealings
- Ensure that the staff and associates of the company are appropriately qualified to carry out their roles in an effective manner
It is FIA policy that all enquiries will be handled in a clear and friendly manner - with no undue delay and within 24 hours. If we are unable to respond fully within 24 hours we will provide you with an estimated response data
Enquiries will be received initially by staff on the details below and then, if necessary, transferred to the relevant member of staff as shown below.
Telephone: 020 3166 5002
Post: FIA AO Manager,
Fire Industry Association
Tudor House, Kingsway Business Park
Office Hours: 8.30 am to 4.00 pm Monday to Friday.
, Qualifications Coordinator
Ian Gurling, FIA AO Manager
Ian Moore, Chief Executive Officer
Amanda Sawers, Finance Manager
Please note, whilst we are extremely committed to responding fully to all external enquiries we are not obliged (as recommended by the regulator Ofqual) to disclose information if to do so would be a breach of confidentiality and / or any other legal duty